Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 April 2010

LET THE BLOGGING BEGIN

I'm not a trend setter. I don't set the fashion stakes or sign up for the latest gadget. I trail surefootedly behind the pioneers and let what goes before me shape my decisions.
That is why it's taken me months to finally post my 1st blog. In fact, i've opened 2 accounts, this is my third. I've thought about blogging, i've even written a bit, deleted it and then forgotten about it. Not this time. I've embraced Facebook, even Bebo for a short time, Twitter still scares me, admittedly, but now i've finally thought; what the heck, let's give it a crack!
So here I am, when I should be doing other things, finally giving it a go.
I was never much of a diary writer, even I thought it a waste of time re-reading the dramas of last Wednesday that had long since been forgotten. So what am I doing?! Changing the habit if a lifetime, not trend setting, that's not going to happen, but setting about the trend. Here's to my blogging future x

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe this is your third account, what are you like. Some things never change! You need to write your next blog now! xxx

    ReplyDelete